Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA), Titles I and II of the ADA of 1990, and Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Strand Theatre Preservation Society has a commitment to making its services accessible to all segments of our community. As we renovate our century old theatre, ADA accessibility will continue to be in the forefront of our priorities. We currently provide the following accommodations:
· Elevator ramp to the stage
· ADA compliant restroom in the lobby
· Chairlift access to the 2nd floor conference room
· Designated loading and unloading parking
· Large-print programs and copies of scripts or synopses when requested in advance
Please see the seating chart below to locate our wheelchair accessible seating.